My every afternoon

Brain: I think you need to start writing again. It has been too long.

Heart: Sure. What should I write about? I have lost my words.

Brain: What about the novel? You need to finish that, no?

Heart:...

Brain: You hear me?

Heart:...

Brain: You are thinking about Anne Hathaway, aren't you?

Heart: Anne Hathaway. Jennifer Lawrence. Amy Schumer. Big butt. *Starts singing I Like Big Butts. *

Brain: Think about other things for a change.

Heart: Matt Bomer. Brett Lee. Neil Patric Harris. Barney. I wish I was
Barney.

Brain: You know what? Let's not think about people at all. Think about things.

Heart: Grilled cheese sandwich. Cheese. Spread cheese. Goat cheese. Any kind of cheese. All kinds of cheese.

Brain: Go fuck yourself.

Heart: Nobody can fuck themselves. Can I go and touch myself? That's the closest I can do.

Brain: No. No. It hasn't even been an hour since the last time. Sit tight and think about your novel.

Heart: My novel. It's a good one. Is it though? Oh, dear God, what if it's not? What if it's the worst thing ever?

Brain: Damn!

Heart: What? No! No! No damn! No damn from you please! You say... "No,

Arka. It's great, Arka."

Brain: But, what if it's not?

Heart: But it IS.

Brain: But what if...

Heart: No!

Brain: But...

Heart: Lalalallalalalalalallalala. Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhubuhubu. Lelelleelelelleleleel.

Brain: That's real mature of you...

Heart: dats-reel-matuuuur-aff-u.

Brain: Shut up!

Heart: chat-app!

Brain: Shit...

Heart: Chat app? Whatsapp. I haven't checked Whatsapp, in like... 10 minutes.

Brain: Shit...

Heart: Yellow? Brown? Black?

Brain: Eww!

Heart: Yuummmyyy!!

Brain: Shut up!

Heart: chat-app


Brain: Shit...

Comments

Popular Posts