Letter to you


Dear Pocahontas,
I never thought that I will ever be able to gather my courage and put all my heart into words and write it to you. Here I am wrapped in a blanket, half sitting on my bed, writing all that I should have said you a long time ago.

Do you remember the first time we met? I saw you and the first glance was enough to know that you are the one. Form the very first day I knew what I want; I want you, you for ever, you every day, every night. I want to share every breath of my life with you, every second till death do us pat. I have read about it, I have heard about it before but for the first time in my life I experienced love at first site. Yes it exists, I know that now.

Even before I could dream more, you brought me back to reality. Even before I could tell you what I feel, I get to know that you already belong to someone else. Your heart beats for another man, the man I will envy most for the rest of my life. I will always wonder how it feels to be him, the happiest and luckiest man in the world.

With every lonely night passing by, your absence is killing me softly like the strongest drug. Painful but still absence is your only attachment with my life. I am trying to rescue myself with all efforts going to vain. I am not a hero who can say love id only giving without expecting love in return. No I can’t think like that, I want you with me, I want to hold you tight in my arms, where you truly belong. Oh! May be it’s not true, may be it’s just another scam of my heart, heart that has always been addicted to pain.

I know, my believes or my feelings doesn’t have any stand in reality. I know I don’t even deserve you. I bet he is beautiful, that boy you talks about and he has got everything that I have to live without. I know you will laugh on this letter or you may feel pity. I know you won’t even notice few drops of water on it. I am really sorry for wasting your mood, its festival sessions. New Year is only three days away, hope you enjoy it the most with your friends and your love.

If you can, forgive me for breaking your trust on me. Forget that I have ever existed.
Take care
Keep smiling

Your trust breaking friend
P.S: I forgot to write an important thing, I love you and I will wait till the last breath leaves me.

Comments

Papia said…
Well With the silent night, snow falling outside, I sat on my window side, seeing people are wandering by holding hands and loving each other... Suddenly I saw everything becomes blurry in front of me n i remember y i sat over here in spite enjoying winter. Coz u r not here, The reason y I breath, the reason y I live is leaving me behind saying he never belongs to me. But still I love you with my broken heart that scattered on the floor. With all those blood that comes from my eyes. And Oh santa if you grant my one wish. Please give all the happiness to him. So he would have all the happiness of world. And for me do me one favor, Kill my heart so that it will never beat & give me such pain. May it become of stone... Thats all I want from u :)...
Papia said…
spelling ba sentence construction e vul thakle khoma prarthi.. lekha ta sentu kheye lekha
Vicky said…
dialogue gulo kono english film a holle sotti hit korto :D

Popular Posts