Brain Fry….



This is not any story, not a poem, not an article that can please your reading desires. This is my desperate try to make the pain in my head go away, try to escape the sleepless nights, so don’t read on if you don’t want a ‘brain fry’.

I am a day dreamer, I know most of us are… we enjoy visualize what we wanted from life, something out of reach or beyond imaginations. I, like everybody else enjoy a 5 minutes journey to our unfulfilled dreams. When I was 5 years old, recognized a cow shaped mud on a wall and shouted “goouuuu”, intended as ‘goru’( cow in Bengali ), from that day on my mom knew I have an inclination to art, what she didn’t know that I have a great power of imagination what will make me a deliberate daydreamer( anyways, my inclination too art was also true :p )…

Its been almost 19 years since and my daydreaming took over me, like a drug it has been a necessity, leading me to numbness.. These days I even lost my control over my thoughts, it takes over me and after several minutes I realize my tea is cold or my screensaver is activated, it always ends up as me fighting with my brain to stop the images from coming.

I could not sleep for last 2 weeks with thoughts of me acting in a ‘Star World’ soap or discussing astronomical equations and dimensions with my cousins. It’s generally 4-5 PM when I realize its time for another fight to have my well deserved sleep. One thing is for sure, I don’t just get my sleep, I earn it.

You won’t believe what happened, I lost in daydream again after the last paragraph… again time to fight… god save my soul…

Comments

Popular Posts