My name is Arka….. and I am not a writer



Last two days I was waiting for Wednesday to come when I will go to watch ‘My name is Khan’( K’han, say it with your Epiglottis)…

I reached the theater right before the time and hurried to our sits. Four far end sits could not lower our enthusiasm as the screen lighten up showing two shacking hand typing on a keyboard, may be two most famous hands in Bollywood.

‘My name is Khan’( don’t forget your Epiglottis)… a complicated issue told very well, with love surrounding it delicately. I have a bad habit of stealing movie dialogs to use as my Gtalk status. MNIK, having a lot of them made me so happy from the beginning. Within 15 minutes I collected a lot of them and within next 2 hours I forgot them all. The movie was great but that was not all, I was dazzled by the master, the owner of those hands I wrote earlier, Sharukh Khan took away his mannerisms to create Rizan Khan. Rizan, suffering from a rare nerve problem, will change the way you think about religions and humanity.

I am not here to write a review about the movie. Its out of my reach, I just want to write down some things I felt I should say before my heart blast from this urge. I have a request, please don’t just watch the movie, please try to discover the meaning of your existence. Rizan only understood one difference between people; ‘bad people and good people’ was the only way he judged people. Don’t think he will stand against racism, he didn’t even know the meaning. MNIK is a journey to get his love back and on his way to meet President of America, he will open a door for you, a door to the world we should live in.

On the whole, MY NAME IS KHAN is a fascinating love story, has an angle of religion and a world-shaking incident as a backdrop. It not only entertains, but also mesmerizes, enthralls and captivates the viewer in those 2.40 hours. At the same time, a film like MY NAME IS KHAN is sure to have a far-reaching influence due to its noble theme

As I have named this article, I am not capable of writing what I felt. I am not capable of changing the world around…. You know what? Neither was Rizan. To complete a journey to change the world all we need is to take the first step and let others come, not to follow but to walk beside you. He showed the way and trust me, we don’t have to move and inch, all we need is to change the way we think. Say sorry to humanity for the way we all lived till this day, I know sorry is not good enough but don’t worry,
“WE SHALL OVERCOME”……………..

Comments

Tista said…
Dear Mr. Notwriter, u write it quite well... i know u couldn't express ur feelings fully.. but i understood u...
and one last thing, "SRK is god.."

r tor ekmatro indian jamaibabu...
:P
Shinjana said…
nice 1 ..nvr thot 2 write in ds way.. i'd hav tried once :P tho d title wud b same den,having my name in replacement just :D ..newez liked d writing as usual lyk d earlier write-ups ..

Popular Posts