What sadness looks like


It just hit me: In two days' time, there will be no more Castle. I will miss the band terribly, TERRIBLY! How can this be? The characters were so real... 

Will Javier and Lanie ever get back together?


Will Rayan be able to raise his children to be princesses?


Will Alexis get into her father's shoes? 


Will Martha ever get the role of her life?


Will Kate ever find peace?


Will Castle become a serious author?


What will Caskate name their children? 


Will I survive without the show?


At least, I will soon have the answer to the last question! :(

Comments

simply me said…
and as always,there are no particular answers to all questions in life :). Bitter sweet story of life. I will miss Castle like anything.
Arka said…
That's very true...
Arka said…
That's very true...

Popular Posts