Masked sins… and the escape


-->
I looked at the mirror
My soul got scared by my mask.
I have become what I have hated the most.
I liar, a two faced pretender.
I may put a knife in your back,
You won’t even know it.
I will do it with a smile,
And won’t even show it.

I have become a sinner.
Devil has become the winner.
My soul doesn’t belong to me anymore,
I have searched, till I hit my core….


-->
...Just then I heard a scream,
Came from deep in but felt so far.
‘Run away, now now now’,
That was me, calling from the hell,
I sold my soul; it was time to take back.
Every fight I fought before can’t be a lie,
I know the truth, I know what’s right.
Its time to stand against, time to fight.
I am calling a war with the devil.
I will look at the eye of the evil.
Shaking his hands was once a solution.
Now I seek the truth not the illusion.....

Comments

Popular Posts