Girl please forgive me



*This poem has a story behind it and that's what was stopping me to post it for last 1 year....I think it's not a problem anymore...

I was young, was scared.
I was wrong, should have cared.
Mistakes was all I made then,
The most you needed me when.

Time was fast and it was changing
I locked my heart, I was pretending.
Can’t forget the wrong that I've done
I can’t change moments, they are gone.

Forget everything that hurts inside
Baby you have to fight, do what’s right
Girl please forgive me and forget me
You must accept the wrong that had to be.

Regret is what I only can do today
I can’t fix the mess I made yesterday
We walk different paths of this life,
Lady, now you are a mother and a wife.

Comments

Shinjana said…
i nvr cud write such a serious n touchy topic in such a well manner(n woh v in rhyming verse :P ).. wont cmmnt in approval or disapproval on d conclusion,bt really it is expressed so nicely... ds sort of high-class confession rockk!!! ;) carry on bro..
Papia said…
well what should I say... watch out for the next chance... and don't make this mistake again. ar kobita ta darun hoyechhe ek kathay seriously bolchhi

Popular Posts