Spots open for ‘Best Friends’ Position.

I will just cut to the chase here. All my best friends are either about to get married, already married, or about to have a baby. Therefore, I am in urgent need for a few best friends to hang out, be sully, or get drunk with. If you are interested then please fill in the application form at the end of this page, and submit it to me via whatever method you find easy.

Before that, you can check the following texts to know why it will be beneficial for you to be my best friend. 

(a)   I am funny
     
Me: Knock Knock!
     
You: Who’s there?

Me: Who!

You: Who who?

Me: Are you an owl?

LOL! See, see, how funny I am? If you are my best friend then you get to be bombarded by more gems like this. 

(b)   I am a good listener

If you have a guy/girl problem then I am the friend you need to talk to. My vast experience of being in almost three relationships, and of falling in love 1392 (4x12x29) times, have taught me all there is to know about relationships and unanswered love-calls. You will be helped!

(c)    I have no gender

Well, yes, I AM a man, but if you are my best friend then I am a person to you. It doesn’t matter if you are a girl or a boy, man or a woman, you can get drunk and pass out beside me. I will pass out beside you to.

(d)   I don’t get drunk

Do I even need to tell you how great that is?

(e)    I never remember lending money to anyone


(f)    I take good face-photos

Seriously, I do! Check the profile pictures of my current best friends. The best ones are clicked by me; most of them anyway.

(g)   Cultured

I watch a lot of movies, and read a lot of books. I think Rabi Dadu is the most fascinating man to ever walk on the surface of the earth. I hate our CM, PM, Religious Beliefs, Political Beliefs, and any kind of Negative –ism. i.e. Sexism, Racism, Ageism, and so on.

(h)   I wont judge you

Together, we will judge the world. But you I will never judge. I don’t care who, what, or how you are. If you are with me then I am with you.

*You can’t be a drug addict, though.

**Ganja isn’t a drug.

Alright, as you can see: there is no reason why you wouldn’t want me to be your best friend. So, please take a look at the application form and submit the completed one. Only 4-5 spots open. HURRY UP!!!



Best Friend Application Form


(i) Name: __________________________________________________________________

(ii) Age: ____ (iii) Sex: ______

(iv) Years before you think about getting married: ___ (If below 3 then don’t bother to apply)

(v) Your favorite character from F.R.I.E.N.D.S is:
________________________________________

(vi) How many times have you re-watched the full series of F.R.I.E.N.D.S?
__________________________

(vii) F.R.I.E.N.D.S or HIMYM?
___________________________________________________

(viii) Who do you want to sit on the Iron Throne?
___________________________________________________

(ix) Who do you think will sit on the Iron Throne?
___________________________________________________

(x) What do you think about Chetan Bhagat?
___________________________________________________

(xi) What do you really think about Chetan Bhagat?
___________________________________________________

(xii) Favorite author* and book:
___________________________________________________

(xiii) Favorite actor* and movie:
____________________________________________________

(xiv) How much can you drink without getting hammered?
____________________________________________________

(xv) Your opinion about Didi:
_____________________________________________________

(xvi) Your opinion about the existence of God:
_____________________________________________________

(xvii) Your stand on religion:
______________________________________________________

*Author/Actor- Gender Nutral

xxx


Important Note: This is not a joke. Don’t treat it as such. 

Comments

Popular Posts